21 January 2017

A Week In Kavos ◦ Girls Holiday / Kavos Favourites

In August, 8 friends and I visited the Greek island of Corfu to begin a week long holiday in Kavos. 


When we first booked the holiday, I wasn't 100% sure as the reputation of this seaside village isn't the greatest but these worries vanished as soon as we began our holiday!

We arrived at Manchester Airport, where we boarded the flight that took just over 3 hours. From there, we had a coach transfer to our airport - about an hour away. As the coach drove down the strip, we immediately felt the infamous party atmosphere as teens excitedly welcomed the coach.


During our time in Kavos, we stayed at the Olympian Village Hotel which I definitely recommend. Having arrived at 2am(ish), we didn't want to waste the night and headed to the hotel bar where we were greeted with cocktails and shots before heading to the strip. Alex and Pedros, the bar men at the hotel, are the best - especially Alex who was like an older brother to us during our time there. 

The next few nights were all over way too quick and I had the best time! We started all of our nights at the hotel for pre-drinks/cocktails before we walked to the strip (2 minutes from our hotel) where we then spent the nights having fun in the bars/clubs. 

Here are some favourites and recommendations for a girls holiday in Kavos...


We had a rep at the hotel who we decided to book a few events with. In my opinion, the full moon party and the frat party were the best however if you've never done a paint party before I'd recommend that too! 


Atlantis was the open club that hosted the full moon party and other nights with famous/well-loved DJs performing. This was home to many fun nights. 


Madison's was - I think as a group - our favourite club on the strip. It always seemed to be the busiest, play the best music and just had the best atmosphere overall. 


Also, I'd highly recommend the boat party. Unfortunately for me, I was quite hungover/sea sick whilst we were on the boat which wasn't ideal so I wasn't able to get involved or drink which was probably a nice rest for my liver. However, the boat stops off at Thesprotia (a beach where you can sunbathe, get food from the BBQ or do some water sports). 
Then, it sets off again and stops where you're able to jump off the boat into the sea, before getting back on and taking part in the 'rave in a cave'. 
This was definitely my favourite daytime activity. 

Overall, we had a great time and I wish I could do it all over again!

Follow me...

Sophielouise19@hotmail.co.uk 















2 comments:

  1. Ohh I love a little party holiday but i've never done Kavos! Magaluf is my usual

    www.georginadoes.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah I've heard that Magaluf is so good! We're doing Malia this year X

      Delete

Instagram

Pinterest